Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Monday, September 9, 2013

Sept. 9, 2013

  Hey family, this week has been a slow week in the Warren Area, we were able over the week to check more of the less actives off the ward list, sad to to say. There a lot of people in the ward that are less active because they are either left the area to find a job or flat out do not like the church at all.
   We have over the last couple of weeks picked up a couple investigator which we have dropped all but one this last week. We are hopping this week to go over to Terrell the investigators house this week and just drop bye because when we do set up an appointment he always has to cancel. I will call him later on this week to see if everything is done with the death in the family and when we can start coming over more often.
    Thanks for the email, it made me think, a lot more because I was not call to train this week. Elder Tripp is going to a new area. I'm kinda disappointing in the fact that I'm not training but after reading the email, it made me think of before the mission and how I did not know much about leadership in the mission' all I knew that I was going to teach people and bring people to baptism. That which matters more then leadership, not because I give up on being in a leadership place on the mission but as you focus on just doing what your called to do, you will hopefully be rewarded with a calling of Training, DL or whatever President Gerber and the Lord need's use to do.
          Well I will let you know who my new companion is tomorrow. :)
                  Tell Savanah to have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Wednesday :)
 LOVE Elder Jenson

No comments:

Post a Comment