Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Monday, October 14, 2013

October 14, 2014

 Haha gotta love the kids sure do miss them but I know that I will see them again!! Sounds like they are loving testimony meeting to much but that is great that they did it.

    This week has been a pretty good week for Elder Carter and I, we were able to find many less active and teach them. We are planning to go back this week and teach a couple of the less actives that we have found :)
 Terrell and Larenda were able to make it to church yesterday and they both said they loved it!!  We are planning to see them tomorrow and go over The Gospel Of Jesus Christ :) Terrell just needs to come to church next week then have a interview with President Gerber then we will be all set for baptism. Hope we and Terrell can do it. When we went over to Terrell and Larenda's house the other day Terrell was going through a lot of hard things and told us that he has fallen back in just some of his ways (thinking) I asked him if we could give him a blessing and he said "I would like one" so I gave the blessing and he said " everything that I was worrying about is off my mind and I know that I will be able to make it through these hard time, to make it to baptism". It's so amazing to see that if you living right, the power of the priesthood works through you.
     Other then that not much has been going on, I was able to get my new scriptures this last Saturday and I love them, They are the compact Triple combination and the Bible. They work perfectly. I've been able just over the past couple of days make all the scripture mastery and other verse I like to us. Today I'm planning to get my shoulder bag, then I should be good with all that stuff!, got my camera last Monday :) Planning to mail the recepts back home this week so expect a letter in the mail! :)
       
          Love you family!! :) tell Caitlin Ellis, love the post card from Alaska but I hope that President Gerber and Sister Gerber did not see it when they gave it to me haha.  Tell Savanah and Jordan thanks for the email and I love both of them very much and keep it up. Same to all the Kids.
  Love Elder Jenson

No comments:

Post a Comment