Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Monday, January 13, 2014

Jan 13, 2014

Transferred!!
       
          Hey family this week has been another great week in the Warren West area, Elder Carter and I have been able to have a lot a success in this area. With having a Baptism and reactivating a couple of people and will also later this week will be working with lot's of our new investigators that we've picked up over the last couple of weeks and also last week.
  This week has been a lot better and I've been able to work and being more Christ-like, yesterday was kinda funny. Yesterday in sacrament meeting the Bloomfield Stake President came and talked to the ward also smacked down on the ward about doing member missionary work but while he was doing it he said "we don't know who will accept the gospel" then went on with it does not matter who it might be, just share the message. I was listening to him and it was a slap to the face for me because I've  been pretty judgmental over the last couple of weeks. So that's what I will work on, working on having...........I would say have Christ like vision, do what Christ did when he saw someone out of the norm.
   Terrell Baker and Lorenda Moore will be getting married this Saturday @ 4 pm, so that will be awesome to see and help with :) I've been able to get a yes from President Gerber to comeback for the wedding!
  Other then that, tomorrow is Transfer meeting, so later in the afternoon I will let you know where I went and the address, It's crazy that this might be my last area, unless President Gerber and God do, 1 and 3, 2 and 2 and 3 and 1 or just leave me in the next area for 4 transfers. Who knows.
  Well tell Savanah, thanks for writing me and also Derek updating me in his fun life. Well Love you family, and hope you have amazing week this week! :)
   PS- What I've came up with in study's the other day, so I've heard this quote from somewhere and someone on my mission and found it the other day "Man (or woman) will always find himself, where he can solve his problems" Then while I was looking in The Book Of Mormon I thought of when Nephi kills Laban. In 1 Nephi 4:5-24. Then I change the quote a little and put "Man (or woman) will always find himself where he can fix his problems......with God in  the mix of it all". Then pointed out a couple of key verse V. 7- God hand in the work, 18-19 God given knowledge and use. Then I add 7+(18-19) = Success in which is in V.13 Behold the Lord Slayeth the wicked  to bring forth his righteous purposes. It's better that one man should perish than that a nation should dwindle and perish in unbelief" :)

 Love you Family!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment