Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7, 2014

Another Great week in the Blue Water area

   Well this week was transfer calls, Elder Humphreys and I are staying for another 6 weeks!! :) I's pretty awesome! So nothing much has change for the week. T. J, is doing amazing. T. J was able to watch General Conference the last two days and he has said that it's really moving and awesome.
    General Conference went amazing. Kinda got rebuked. So I told you last week how I dislike knocking doors because of my voice. Well when Donald L. Hallstorm talked about the young man that served in India that had a hard time walking. It bright me back to when I was complying about my problem. I know that I should not just worry about it because the Lord will help me with my challenge that I have.   I've been having a hard time with just thinking about what going happen when I get back and If I can even get a job because of my voice and other. The only way I've been able to get by with people understanding me a is they either become a good friend or they just understand that I have the difficulty. With the mission I'm able to talk to the people and I get to know them because we our usually teaching them but with a job you always meet new people that need to know what you know whatever business you in.
     I know what I'm doing out here but at the same time I don't. I came out here to bring people closer to Christ and just uplift peoples day. But I don't feel like I've made a big change. I've made small changes that I've seen through out the mission but not big life changing experience. Nothing like a come to Jesus moment....................I have only a little bit left and I want a big change. I don't know how. I do everything I know what I should be doing, and follower all the rules. I've read the talk the road to Damascus but that still does not change what I want to end as a missionary.
             Well love you family and hope you have a great week!
  Love Elder Jenson        

No comments:

Post a Comment