Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Monday, April 21, 2014

April 21, 2014

Another great week in the bag! :)

Elder Humphreys and I were blessed to be able to have a baptism on Saturday! T J Rinke was baptized. On Sunday T J received the Holy Ghost and also the priesthood. T J will be also passing the sacrament next week with giving a talk on mothers day. Elder Humphreys and I probably wont be able to make it to see T J talk because it will be the first Sunday starting up church up in Croswell, MI. That we will have once a month the second Sunday of each month so the members don't have to drive an hour in a half to church.

The week went pretty good, we were able to do many service projects which is great with also teaching many lessons. A Less Active family that we've been working with since I've been in the Crosswell/Blue Water area came to church yesterday and told us that they hope it's a start getting them out to church every week.

So last night I had a pretty cool dream! In my dream it was Brandon, Dad and I out knocking on some doors in this really nice area. So I knocked on the door and gave my spill about the church. The man said "oh I know about your church" then I said "oh do you......tell me something about it" then he said "a smart remark about space ups and other" Then we walked away and the man said something and dad rebuked him with scriptures and also of course love. Haha it was pretty cool, just thought I should share it. I think it's saying we could be home teach partners again!! Jk, that would be cool

I've been forgetting each week some cool funny story's that happen to Elder Humphreys and I during the transfers. I will share them. 1st: About a week ago we were going back to our apartment for the night and we came around a corner and we see a man down on his back in the middle of street. Later we found out that he was passed out drunk. Guess he got so far then passed out. 2nd We have a LA we've been working with and we went over one night then about 2 hours later his house got ratted by FBI and state copes. Found drugs and other crap. The people who he let come and stay with him were dealing. If we were there an later then we went we could of been in jail. 3rd Walk into our apartment every night smelling strong weed! ;) amazing high, jk. 4th On April 1st we were spirit tracking and we found a nice house out in the country that we decided to knock. The man came out with a gun and started to yell out us . So that was interesting.

Other then that it's been amazing out here in the Michigan Detroit Mission. Just trying to keep focused and keep working hard. Still doing great work but every once in a day my mind thinks about how fun it's going to be hanging out with the little ones and both you mom and dad! :) Then the regular starting a Life


Love Elder Jenson

No comments:

Post a Comment