Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 1, 2013

 This week has been going very wheel for us, just been doing a lot of contacting and also tracing because we don't have very many investigators just really one that is progressing, which is always the best. Tonight we have an appointment with Mike B, an investigator that we have been working with and he is doing great, just trying to get him to get married to his girl-friend, so that we can baptize him and also the family. Mike is an awesome person that is really funny.
  Can you send me a copy of Brandon's talk  also his email for he's LDSmail?? Yesterday we had a missionary sacrament meeting and the ward missionary spoke then the 7 missionary's that we have in the ward all gave a 3 min testimony, I was able to give my little reason way I came out, I was able to bear my testimony on the plan of salvation and also how I will always be with my family because of the church. I also was thinking about Brandon giving his talk to so that was really cool that I was able to give a little talk while Brandon was giving his farewell talk.
  The new mission President flied in on Thursday and President fly back home on Friday. It will be very interesting and cool to have a new mission President. President Gerber will be great, will just take some time to get used to him, he is a joker kinda like Brother Hansen. But who knows maybe President Gerber was just nerves when he was telling him about himself, but it will be good.
  Yeah Sister Decker is amazing Sister she came out with me from the MTC, she reminds me of our cousin Caitlin haha her dad also was a seminary teacher and know teaches institute.
             Well hope everything is going great in the family, Loving the mission and it's crazy that Brandon is only down to about a week of going into the MTC.
      Love Elder Cristian Jenson
 P.S- the site to the blogspot does not work..    

OH yeah also have been reading Jesus The Christ, it is so amazing and confusing at the same time. Dad have you every read it????

No comments:

Post a Comment