Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Monday, July 15, 2013

July 15, 2013

Hey family, this last week has been a great week. Just the other day I finished Jesus The Christ. It's amazing book and I love it.
   I've not been in my area for a couple of days because I first went on exchanges with the distract leader then I went with the other Elder in the flint area because one of the Elder is in the hospital because he is really sick. So I've been with Elder Smith yesterday and it sounds like the next couple of days I will be with Elder Smith in his area.  
  I'm almost done with the Book of Mormon for the 3rd time on the mission if you count fishing it in the MTC. 
       Getting along with my companions great, haha This week I told both of them to talk to each other, they were able talk about what bugs them, and know they are working along. Which is great because there is less contention in the lesson's.
    I have a feeling that the next 2 weeks will be a great week for both of them.
       We had interviews the other day and they went great, President Gerber did not have much to say, just keep on doing the great work. 
  Hope everything goes great this week love you family.
        Love Elder Jenson 

No comments:

Post a Comment