Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Monday, July 29, 2013

July 29, 2013

Thanks for the emails Mom and Dad, well I found out that I'm leaving the Flint area. I'm kinda sad because there are many great members and also many less actives that I got close to, but oh well I will meet more people in my new area when I find out tomorrow. Elder Hoffman is staying then Elder Burnett (going to Brazil, but still has not got his visa) and I are leaving the area. Hahaha I've still have only stayed in an area for 3 transfers which is about 4 months. I'm lucky
      This week has been a pretty slow week just because many of are appointment canceled but we have been able to do many service projects.  Haha we found a stray cat by are apartment the other night, and we felt so bad so before we went in we gave him some water and food. Oh yeah biking went great, love it =) well most of the days
  Other then that nothing much has been going on just saying bye to some people today and packing.   
            Great to here that you were able to share the gospel to one of your friends, hope she will be able to make the appointment with the sister missionary's, wish them good luck. 
 Here's some pics :)  Well the Download is taking forever, so I will send some pic's next week! 
Love you Family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment