Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Monday, February 10, 2014

Feb 10, 2014

Family!

 Hey family, sounds like that Jordan had a pretty good Birthday. I'm sorry that I did not wish him a happy B-day. :( When I got back to the apartment last Monday I was like "oh crap that's what I forgot to tell Jordan. Is to have a good B-day".
    Well this week in the Blue Water North area, nothing has happen much, we've been trying to figure out who's in the ward and what's one's have moved out. Elder Jones and I went out with a member (Brother Perry, recent convert  of about a year) in the ward to help him with home teaching and that was great for us because we won't ever able to get in contact with this part member family. Now that the family kinda knows us, we might just have a way in the door.
 The other day we had a great Zone Meeting with (ZL's Elder Uptain and Eleder Chamberlain) it was on the atonement and directed to the missionaries. It went pretty good, Elder Chamberlain did the example of having a donut and then an Elder would do 10 push ups each for everyone even if they did not want the donut. I felt kinda bad because everyone was crying and I was not crying. One reason was because you being the great seminary teacher already did it and I knew the focus of it. I don't know, some Sisters and Elders were crying pretty bad. I'm very happy that I know why Jesus Christ had to suffer for us, don't know if this is bad to say but it's life. Heavenly Farther sent his son's for us because there is no really other way to get back with God accept through the Atonement of Jesus Christ all thing are possible. Anyways  I was asked by the ZL's to give a testimony a night before the zone meeting at the zone meeting. I did it a different way kinda, I somewhat did a two minute instruction on Alama 37:6-7 and went off on that and shared my testimony. :) So that was pretty cool and everyone like the way.
       So yesterday I talked in church :) went amazing! I gave a 25min talk on The Plan Of Salvation: A Flight Plan For Life that was given in the 1997 General Conference by Duane B. Gerrard. I decided that I love speaking much more then teaching for some funny reason! I will sent you the talk I gave this week in the mail.
   Well other then that the mission is been great, love it and sure have been learning a lot from it :) Will be praying for the Glover family.
  Love Elder Jenson  have an happy Valentine




No comments:

Post a Comment