Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Monday, December 16, 2013

December 16, 2013

 Well to move on, this week has been another good week, Elder Carter and I were able to teach 20 lessons this week but only really one family is progressing. Eloise (40's) and Shawn (40's) are doing great, Shawn came with us to a baptism that the other Warren Elders had, and it was good to see that he can't wait for that day and how he will make any change in his life to make it, . Bishop Lund was able to talk to Shawn about helping them get everything and using the church.
 Terrell and Lorenda are doing great, We've missed them the last couple of Sunday's at church because of this nasty weather that is getting Terrell and Lorenda sick, We see them about twice a week and just hope that we don't get sick just being there. Last Thursday was Terrell's Birthday.  Other then that much has not been going on, just the same tracing, finding, teaching and the missionary conference.
  So how is the ward doing, I was reading a letter I got last Christmas time from Casey Glover and just want to know how he and his family doing. Haha does the Glover Family have home teacher's yet. Tell them thanks for all they have done for me, being able to have a great Family to teach each month.
  One thing if I can say, just encourage the ward to do there home teaching and how important it is to know the Family they have. Since I've been out I have been able see that the home teaching really all over the world is not the best but each time you see your family it brings them happens and less likely to go less active depending how long they have been in the church which might be different in Utah because it's Utah. I've been happy to say that I've never missed a month really (probably have) not going home teaching.
    We are able to Skype and we do have somewhere to do it, but I'm not sure if I want to Skype. Just the Phone call because I know it will be harder for me. I will think it over this week and let you know next Monday. :)
  Well Love You Family and hope you have a great week this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment