Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Monday, December 30, 2013

December 30, 2013

You forwarded this message on 12/30/2013 9:57 PM.
Hey Family
   It was awesome to be able to talk to the family on Christmas, It was kinda wired because I do still love you guys but it wasn't as emotional  like the first time I talk to you on the phone.
 Well that's no fun to hear that Sunny has to leave our place. Who is John and Holly? Well I guess say bye to Sunny to me.
 
 This week has been a pretty good week for Elder Carter and I,

   Elder Jones and I went on a exchange the other day and it was great. We were both able to do some great missionary work and find a couple potentials for there area and then just had fun talking about small towns, sports, Brandon and friends that we both know. Elder Jones is an awesome District Leader but I still have to get back at him for throwing me under the bus at The Haskel's house on Christmas day. Right before we left to go and visit other people he told Brother Haskel that would love to speak on Sunday. :) So I gave a talk on Sunday on goal setting.
   Other then that the weeks has just been filed with tracking, stop byes, less actives and more appointments :)

Well Love you Family :) Have a very happy new years I will try to stay out of the Bars this New Years.
   Love Elder Jenson    

No comments:

Post a Comment