Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Monday, March 31, 2014

March 17, 2014

Amazing Week!!

 On with the airport stuff, I really don't mind. I know that it will save lot's more money for the family if we just do the St. George airport. The only reason I would like to do the SLC airport is that I have many friends and the Butler 11th ward I would like to see and also that two of the MTC friends I cameout with will be going to that airport also.
             Anyways on with the week in The Blue Water area. To start of the week right, Elder Humphreys and I had a great lesson on Monday with an investigator TJ. R. We've been meeting with TJ over the last couple of weeks and TJ put his self on date for May 3, 2014.  We are planning to see TJ this week and just go over the commandments from God. :) We also had a Zone Conference over the week and it went amazing. We learned how to work with Less Actives more effectively and also helping our investigators how to read. It pretty sad to see that many people don't know how to read so we have to teach them how to.
  I was sick over the week for two days. I think it was just the flu but I lost a couple of pounds and went right back where I was 108lb which kinda stick but hopefully this week I can keep it all down and gain some mass more then only a couple of days.
   Oh yeah I was  going to share some more insight about what I got out of the talk and scripture last week.
          To start off we will start with the song "Do what is right let the Consequence Follow" that Elder Richard G Scott used in the Feb 2014 Ensighn. As we see in Helaman Chapter 5 verse 1-3 Nephi gives up the judgment seat to a man name Cezoram because he knew that he had to go out and save his people in the church.  Nephi gives up the seat and goes out and teach his people and tells his son in verse 12 of Chapter 5. "And now may sons remember remember tat it is upon the rock of our redeemer who is Christ the Son of God that you must build your foundation that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds......................."   Then when we go over to chapter 5 of Helaman you see that success of Nephi even though he gave up the judgment seat. Off to the side of Chapter 6 of Helaman I put what the Admiral  said to Richard G Scott "When you finish your mission, I want you to comeback and work for me" Even though Nephi did not get the judgment seat back he saw many blessing the came to Nephites and Lamanites that to followed his advice. Just like following the the 10 ways to succeed in life from Richard G. Scott. :)
           Well hope you all have a great day, and sorry for the short email. I hope that the insight I gave was in line, I was kinda all over the place when I was thinking of it. It one of my harder ones to make sense.
    Love Elder Jenson

No comments:

Post a Comment