Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3, 2014

Awesome Week!

       It's very sad to hear about Jayce, but we all do know that she is in a better place right now. Tell the Glovers that I'm praying for there family. Sounds like everyone is still keeping busy which is great. Yes it is so crazy that I have only about 4 months left to go, but anyways lets move on from that topic. :)
       So to start off the week we had transfers on Tuesday. Elder Humphreys and I stayed at the apartment because the Office Elders were bring Elder Peterson up and also the truck because we had to finish cleaning out the Croswell Apartment. Elder Humphreys and I set up some appointments during the morning time and it went great then we headed up to Crowell the finish cleaning the apartment. Sleept over in the Croswell apartment Tuesday night and finished cleaning it out on Wednesday morning.  We received Edler Peterson. Then we went to an apartment out in Brown City to see Vanessa, it went pretty good other then that she has not text us back since then so I don't know whats up. Elder Humphreys and I are planning to stop by Vanessa on Wednesday when we are in the area. We will be driving every Wednesday now to Lapree (1in half drive) for district meeting which will be fun.
   Wednesday- On Wednesday we had district meeting over in Lapree and it went great. Elder Ewell who I came out with me is in the district so that is fun to see how much he has change since the MTC. After district meeting we had some appointment over in the north are of Blue water area (Croswell, Brow City and other). They all went very wheel. Went and introduced Elder Peterson to the Hurley's (the family with the buffalo pic).
      Thursday- On Thursday we had a couple of appointments in Blue water then just went tracking a little bite. Had a dinner apartment with a family in the ward . Went awesome just taught the Restoration Of The Gospel. Then just saw more members in the ward and introduced Elder Peterson then saw a couple of Less actives.
   Friday- So on Friday we went about 200 miles for the day because we had an apartment all the way up in Sandusky then went over to Brown City to contact a referral that we received then also drive down to New Haven on the other side of the area to contact another referrals that we did receive. Had many great lesson with the referral and also couple of Less Actives and then just stop byes. Then we went into the apartment at 7pm because we still had to do weekly planning (Do every Friday morning from 10am to 1pm, figure out who we have for the next week, look at goals we set for the week, schedule apointments and other stuff).
  Saturday- Had many good lessons and saw lots of people.
          Sunday- So on Sunday we went to church and we had three less actives show up to church with also three investigators at church so that was way awesome. Then after Church we received a phone call from President, we found out that Elder Peterson was getting moved to a new area because a elder went home because of medical problems. So know it's only Elder Humphreys and I taking care of the area :). We got up about 20 lessons this week which I have not gotten up to since Flint and did get a couple of weeks in Warren.
        Well today we are just hanging out then waiting to see if a member is still up to going ice fishing later on today!! :) Elder Humphreys and I are planning if Humphreys stays next transfer we are going to go fishing every Monday.
            Thanks for being such a awesome family and parents!! :) I love that I can always say to each of my companions that the parents and I always got along, other then just little stuff that I did dumb other then that we have always been really close! Thanks
      Love Elder Jenson
                   P.S sent the letters in the mail. Also the talk that mom told me to read last week. On Sunday night before I got the email from mom I started to read it then I finished it after you told me about it in the email. I love that talk it really did help me. I kinda cried/laughed because I was going through the "you need money, name, and all the above" to make a name for yourself and get anywhere in life. Elder Richard G Scott's talk did help me out  a lot. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment