Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Monday, June 17, 2013

May 5, 2013

Hey, family I'm doing great, sadly to say we did not have a baptism this last week because it was a busy time for the family and we also did have stake conference yesterday, It went great very interesting because went was a prod cast from SLC.  Well I'm getting a new companion tomorrow, staying in Flint :) starting to love it. It's still kills me how people live down here and how many people die in just a week, it seems like 1 or 2 people die in a week just on a street that we have members living on or investigatory's.
         That is great to hear that the missionary work is working out down in Kanab, it was pretty bad when the Elder's were there, there was only 2 Elders there that were really good Elder's.
  I will call around 3 or 4 are time it would make it 1 or 2 you'r time back in Utah I believe.
  Alright I will work on the sending pictures, have you gotten my Credit card yet hope so or you that's no go.

Well talk to you on Sunday, cant wait love you family  

No comments:

Post a Comment