Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Monday, June 17, 2013

March 17, 2013

It has been doing great!! Just put someone on date yesterday!! :) um I'm going on exchanges with my Best friend ever Elder Comier on Friday!! Lost my driving privilege for 3 months oh well, going to just laugh about it and learn my lesson on how to drive in snow. This week was kinda hard got little home sick because just flustering when I've never been rechecked in my life and I cant even explain to the people why I'm so lucky to have the gospel in my life. It seems like has soon has you say or they read your name tag they shout you off.  I love Savannah quotes it really gets me to love the week and move on from people that make dumb comments or my vocie. :)
   Transfer calls this week. :(
 Well love you fam!! Elder Jenson

No comments:

Post a Comment