Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Monday, June 17, 2013

May 20, 2013

Dang sorry just erased my big letter I had for you, But this week has been a great week. We will have two baptisms this next Sunday. One is an investigatory who've we been working with for a good couple months or so and the other is a LA son (9 yr) that has gone through all the lessons in the last year or so but just needs to be baptized.  The LA mom is starting to comeback to church which is great, she just showed up a couple of weeks to church and said hey my son wants to get baptized but I did not want to do it with the last couple of missionary's here because they were dumb. The little kid asked me t baptize him which will be really cool. Elder Hoffman will baptize the other investigatory, and I will confirm her. It will be same with Chantealle Elder Hoffman baptize her and I will confirm her.
       This week will be a great week because the baptisms on Sunday also on Thursday, it will be sad but cool because it's President Holmes and Sister Holmes last fireside the cool thing is Pres Holmes got the #1 Draft pick for the Detroit Lions, Ezekiel Ansah come and speak to us about he's conversion story!!!
 Well love you family, home I get a email next week!!!
       Thanks for being so great parents and siblings

No comments:

Post a Comment