Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Elder Cristian Jenson serving in the Detroit, MI Mission

Monday, June 17, 2013

March 4, 2013

Yeah he did!! :) I've been doing great, we have a really promising investigatory, His name is Randall, he is 20's half white and black. He has been to church 2 time already. We have been trying to put him on date for the 22nd of March but he really want's to know if this church is try, which I don't blame him. This week we had a Zone Conference this week and it went great. The focus was on "How to begin teaching" in PMG ( understanding, and listening)  which was great, President Holmes really focused on just really getting to know the person and not killing them with the gospel. So Elder Kotter and I have been working on that a lot. President said I do a really good job with relating the gospel in there life and listening.  I've been trying to help him with "teaching people not lessons" PMG. Elder Kotter is a great missionary and loves to do the work, he is still really excited to share the gospel and he share it all at one time.
             The sad thing is Elder Cormiar and I have only a couple more weeks then transfers, which we know one of us will be leaving. We have been able to strength each other throw talking because are companions don't understand some of the small things ,also I've been able to talk to president couple times. :) Just like little things.
    The new mission rule for every missionary is now we can email anyone out of are mission!! :)
 Can you get me, Bro. Honeys/ sis, honeys, bro. Houston Jeremy, kulbolick, Glover and who ever else like family' also.
 Well love you family!!! :) I'm loving the mission and thanks for raising me, it's very interesting to see how parents raise there kid's!!!  You Mom and Dad did a great Job!!!
          Read in the new Ensign and you will know what I mean (  http://www.lds.org/ensign/2013/03/raising-resilient-children?lang=eng)    P.S when does Brandon get his call!!!!?????  

No comments:

Post a Comment